Sunday 12 January 2014

Number One

Hey Everyone,

So as its the New Year - I had eaten way too much chocolate over the festive period!

I knew I wanted to kick start the healthy eating properly in 2014 as I am going to be a bridesmaid in April, and I don't want to be the biggest bridesmaid there.

Basics
  • I am intolerant to bread - in any shape or form. So wheat/gluten really so I don't eat this anyway!
  • I am allergic to citrus fruits in various forms. Oranges and Pineapples is a definite! So these are also out of the question.
But I will be posting my daily menus of what I have eaten as a guide, as well as exercise and to be honest I will post even if I have been lazy or eaten badly as every one in a while is fine.

I will admit I am the first to shove all the exercising and health related tips out the window, but this time I am really warming to advice given to me in regards to my health.

I am 23, and will be 24 in September and lets me honest I may look like I am 17 but my body won't look like that forever and I need to look after it more.

So welcome to my da na na na, na na, na na SLIMMERTIME blog.

I also realise I am starting this 12 days into the new year, but I only just had the idea!

Any questions, feel free to drop me an email/tweet!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment