Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wednesday 22nd January

Breakfast
Belvita breakfast yoghurt crunch

Lunch
Today I had meetings all day and lunch out, I was going to opt for the sweet chilli chicken noodles.. but I didn't. I had:

- Vege bean burger with salad (I didn't eat the bun)
- chips (oh so naughty but nice!)
- Corn on the cob

Dinner
I had a home made chicken curry with rice and a spoonful of real mash as it had been cooked!


Extras
1 coffee
1 diet coke
1 tea
1 green tea
500ml water
Weight watchers dessert

I also went to the gym this evening, as I was naughty at lunch time and did mainly leg work and a little arm work.
I used the cross trainer and burned 200 calories for a warm up.
I then stretched my legs out and then used the leg press, I did 20 reps and did this 5 times.
Next was the twist plate - my waist is not big but has been smaller so I am pushing myself to have that. I then went on to do other various leg machines for thighs and glutes. I went up a weight today for arms, have been using 3kgs but thought it may be getting too comfortable so have started using 4kg so that I can tone more.
I only took 1 sculptress today as was a bit manic.

I am still awaiting for the shake to be dispatched! Taking ages, could have gone to the shop myself and bought it at this rate... #GNC

No comments:

Post a Comment