Thursday 23 January 2014

Thursday 23rd January

Breakfast
Belvita breakfast yoghurt crunch

Lunch
Ham Salad

Snacks
1 banana

Dinner
Chicken stuffed with onion, mushroom, ginger, mixed bell peppers & chilli pepper.
With sweetcorn mixed rice & cabbage, and gravy.

I also had a mini trifle (you know the ones your get that's the size of a yoghurt)

Drinks
3 x green tea with lemon & lime slices
500ml water
1 x tea
1 x lemonade

Extras
Walking fast pace for 25 minutes

I have decided to stop taking the sculptress, although they have sped up my metabolism I haven't noticed any change within my body. They also give you a weird stomach feeling after you have taken 1, I guess that is what suppresses your hunger. I do feel less hungry, more energy and metabolism sped up but in regards to weight loss I cannot say I have noticed is any more than usual as have also been training too and eating healthily.

I also received the Jst Jodie shake in Belgian chocolate today. Took a while to arrive. I gained an offer they have at the moment for buy one get one for £1. So I paid £45.99 for 2 1kg tubs instead of £89.98, this was from GNC online. I tried some this evening, and I must say I am not feeling the flavour very much. It reminds me of ovaltine... but the powerdy side of it. Have invested in a maxitone shaker - hopefully this will help it be better and also a shaker ball for my non branded shakers I have. I will keep you updated, I am starting Monday. I will have one for breakfast and maybe one for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment