Tuesday 21 January 2014

Tuesday 21st January

Breakfast
Shape yoghurt 

Snack
1 banana

Lunch
Tuna Salad

Dinner
Lamb casserole with rice.
This was the lamb left over from Sunday and I put with it:
- red onion
- water
- stock cube
- lamb (cut into pieces)
- courgette sliced
- brussel sprouts quartered
- gravy granules
- bacon

Drinks
3 x tea
3 x hot water with lemon and lime
500ml water

Extras
I am still taking sculptress and I believe as metabolism booster that part of it working. I am very pleased. With regards to weight loss, I am unsure where they help or not as I am working out and eating healthily still.
I have lost 3kgs now and starting to notice some tone in my body, including my thighs and bum.
I am also becoming full more quickly than before which means I can eat less.

No comments:

Post a Comment