Wednesday 15 January 2014

Wednesday 15th January

Breakfast
1 fromage frais yoghurt

Snack

1 banana

Lunch

1 bowl of chicken & vegetable soup*
1 small side salad*
1 fromage frais yoghurt

Dinner
Plain chicken breast. 
Carrots, marrow & boiled potatoes

Drinks
Tea with semi skimmed milk x 1
Green tea x 2
Water 500ml bottle x 5
Energy drink (naughty, was sugar free though...)

Extras
Today I began taking Maxitone Sculptress (Metabolism Support) to see what effect it would have on my regime.
I took one before lunch and at present quite happy, you hear so many stories about how miserable people feel and too much energy, but although I have an office job I didn't find it too much this afternoon. I have only taken one at the point and they suggest 3, I think I will take 1-2 on a non workout day and 2 or 3 on a gym day depending on how they make me feel.

If anyone is looking to try these out, I purchased them from Amazon.
I will update you on how they are going along the way.

*recipes on recipe page*

No comments:

Post a Comment