Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday 19th January

Breakfast
Wheat free toast with Edam cheese & butter.

Lunch
Today I had big meal for lunch, it was a delayed New Year dinner.
I made a vegetable soup from scratch that included:
- Red onion
- Leek
- Potato
- Celery
- 2 x vegetable stock cubes
- Ground pepper
- Cumin
- Carrot
- Parsnip
- 1 green, 1 red, & 1 yellow bell pepper
I then blended it all together.
I had this with some wheat free bread & butter

I then had roasted lamb with marrow, roasted potatoes, 2 Yorkshire puddings & peas.

I did not have dessert as I could not fit it in if I wanted to, which makes a change. I feel my healthy eating has helped me understand portion control more.

Dinner
Are you kidding, I couldn't eat another thing.


Drinks
Lots of tea today!
Orange Squash x 4 
1 glass of Rose with diet lemonade
I am drinking a lot more cold drinks such as water and squash now

Extras
Today I am aching so bad! But was totally worth it, I weighed myself and have lost 2kg. Yippee.
I also took 1 sculptress today as no gym, I don't know whether these are working or not really.
See how we go after 1 packet, if I feel they have not boosted anything I won't bother taking any more.
They do give me a real new energy buzz though.




No comments:

Post a Comment