Friday 17 January 2014

Thursday 16th January

Breakfast
1 Petite Filou yoghurt

Snack
1 Banana

Lunch
Ham & Tuna salad*
This was a bitsa lunch, I knew I wanted salad but wasn't sure what I had at work for it, and I also completely forgot to get my soup out last night to defrost! Recipe on recipe page!

Dinner

Weight Watchers chicken & basil with wedges - was actually really nice!

Drinks

1 energy drink (naughty again I know)
3 hot water with fresh lemon & lime
2 75cl water
2 green teas

Exercise
Gym Night:
Cross trainer for 20 minutes
Stretch
Use the weights for arm toning, I use 2kg weights at the moment to tone
Use the weights for abs toning.
Stretch
Leg press 5 x 20 reps
170 stomach crunches
Stretch
Walk home (15 minutes)

Extras
So I am still taking Maxitone Sculptress Metabolism Support, and so far so good.
I do not suggest drinking an energy drink whilst taking them as you do not need to.
They have caffeine in them - oops. Honest mistake.
I feel full of energy though and very happy actually!
I went to the gym today too but only took 2, one before breakfast and one before lunch.
I am not going to weigh myself yet, as I don't feel I have achieved as much as I will have if I weigh myself next week.

I ate a little less today, just a salad for lunch but had some red meat & fish incorporated with it.
I also am trying to drink hot water with lemon and lime to keep my skin clean.
I suffered from acne quite bad, so take Tetralisyl which I find quite good, have been taking these for 2 months now. And of course trying to hydrate my body as much as possible with water - which could also be a reason for why I have perked up! I was quite happy drinking fizzy drinks such as diet coke and even vanilla coke and now have cut that out and replaced with water. One every once in a while will be okay. I just felt quite tired a lot and I wouldn't say unhappy but I have noticed a change in my attitude since beginning this regime!

*recipes are on recipe page*

No comments:

Post a Comment